You are using an unsupported browser :(
US Shift Quick 2 Stand-Alone Transmission Control System
Featuring REVolution Architecture
- No laptop or PC required. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
The Quick 2 is a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-use controller based on the Quick 4's REVolution architecture. It's designed for hobbyists and shops who need simple and straightforward transmission control with a proven, robust, and reliable platform.
- Includes our exclusive data logging and diagnostic features, but doesn't include the special performance features not needed for basic applications.
- Utilizes the new, enhanced internal user interface of the Quick 4 and Quick 6.
- New features enhance setup and tuning without a PC.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
Transmission Controller Feature Comparison
|Product||Quick2||Quick4||Quick6 / Quick6 Pro|
|Supported Transmissions||4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E, 4L85E, 4R70W, 4R75E, E4OD, 4R100||6R80
(more to come)
|Calibration Tables (Tunes)||1||4||4|
|Manutronic Push-Button / Paddle /
|Ratio-Corrected Speedo Signal Output|
|TCC Control||Basic Cruise-Mode Operation||Full-Range Control with WOT Capability & Programmable Shift Action|
|Performance Ballistic Shift Control & Throttle Release Delay|
|Top Gear Delay|
|Input Shaft Speed Sensor (where available)|
|Engine RPM Input (more accurate shift points & slip detection|
|OFF-RODE TCC Control (enhanced performance & engine braking in manual ranges)|
|Burnout / Drag Race Mode|
|4x4-LO Transfer Case Ratio Compensation||Manual (using controller display)||Automatic or Manual|
|Multiple Low-Range Capability
(for crawler box)
|Adjustable Overheat Alarm|
|Reverse Throttle Position Sensor Capability|
|100Hz Data Logging (with graphical viewer)|
|Optional CAN Bus Data Interface||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Integrated Trans-Brake||Quick6 Pro Only|
More transmission support will be available in the near future. If you'd like to be alerted to new products and updates, subscribe to our newsletter.
$455 (Limited Time Pricing)
$140 - $160
Choose your transmission below to begin the kit builder wizard, which will help you choose the correct kit to purchase for your vehicle.
GM 4L60E / 4L65E
GM 4L80E / 4L85E
Ford 4R70W / AOD-E
Ford E4OD / 4R100
If you'd rather order by phone or email, feel free to contact us.
Quick 2 Installation Manuals
We believe that the more you know about US Shift products, the more you will like them, so we encourage you to download and inspect our manuals and tuning software before you buy our products. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Quick 2 installation manual for 4R70W, 4R75, and AOD-E transmissions
Quick 2 installation manual for E4OD and 4R100 transmissions
Quick 2 installation manual for 4L80E and 4L85E transmissions
Quick 2 installation manual for 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E transmissions
Visit the videos page for tutorials on setup and more
The setup videos found on our video page will walk you through the required steps to get started with our Windows-based tuning software. There is also a video that walks you through the simple steps required to setup without the need to connect the controller to a PC.