You are using an unsupported browser :(
US Shift Quick 4 Stand-Alone Transmission Control System
Featuring REVolution Architecture
Recently Added Features:
- New, easy-to-use built-in interface patterned after our Quick 6.
- All new Dyno Mode allows commanding specific gears and converter clutch lockup while on a chassis dyno or for general diagnostic use.
- Simplified, one-time throttle position setup procedure that no longer requires re-calibrating after tuning adjustments or loading a new tune.
- Improved wheelspin detection settings.
- Even more accurate wide-open-throttle shifts due to revised algorithms, especially in high powered vehicles.
- New Torque Converter Clutch engagement learning based on Quick 6 architecture will dynamically adjust converter clutch engagement while driving until it is optimized for your vehicle.
- Improved solenoid error detection eliminates guesswork and speeds up troubleshooting
New Quick 4 controllers come loaded with the latest firmware. Existing customers can have their Quick 4 upgraded for free.
- No laptop or PC required. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E (2008 and earlier only)
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
Representing the most intensive development project in our company's history, the Quick 4 is the industry standard in electronic transmission control. With all new exclusive features, its design is not evolutionary, but revolutionary.
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
- And many more cutting-edge features seen here.
We offer an easy upgrade program at a nominal price for existing Quick 1 customers who wish to upgrade to the revolutionary Quick 4 controller. Since all of the harnesses from our second generation controllers (Opti and Quick 1) are compatible with the Quick 4, upgrading an existing installation is a simple plug-and-play operation. In some cases, a new lead may need to be added to an existing install which would be as simple as inserting an included wire into the connector shell. Upgrading your current controller to a Quick 4 will also renew your warranty for five years.
Transmission Controller Feature Comparison
|Product||Quick2||Quick4||Quick6 / Quick6 Pro|
|Supported Transmissions||4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E, 4L85E, 4R70W, 4R75E, E4OD, 4R100||6R80
(more to come)
|Calibration Tables (Tunes)||1||4||4|
|Manutronic Push-Button / Paddle /
|Ratio-Corrected Speedo Signal Output|
|TCC Control||Basic Cruise-Mode Operation||Full-Range Control with WOT Capability & Programmable Shift Action|
|Performance Ballistic Shift Control & Throttle Release Delay|
|Top Gear Delay|
|Input Shaft Speed Sensor (where available)|
|Engine RPM Input (more accurate shift points & slip detection|
|OFF-RODE TCC Control (enhanced performance & engine braking in manual ranges)|
|Burnout / Drag Race Mode|
|4x4-LO Transfer Case Ratio Compensation||Manual (using controller display)||Automatic or Manual|
|Multiple Low-Range Capability
(for crawler box)
|Adjustable Overheat Alarm|
|Reverse Throttle Position Sensor Capability|
|100Hz Data Logging (with graphical viewer)|
|Optional CAN Bus Data Interface||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Integrated Trans-Brake||Quick6 Pro Only|
US Shift Transmission Control System protected by US Patent #10,100,922.
More transmission support will be available in the near future. If you'd like to be alerted to new products and updates, subscribe to our newsletter.
$140 - $160
Upgrade Quick 1 / Opti to Quick 4
Upgrade Quick 1 / Opti to Quick 4 (Accelerated Turnaround)
Choose your transmission below to begin the kit builder wizard, which will help you choose the correct kit to purchase for your vehicle.
GM 4L60E / 4L65E
GM 4L80E / 4L85E
Ford 4R70W / AOD-E
Ford E4OD / 4R100
If you'd rather order by phone or email, feel free to contact us.
Quick 4 Installation Manuals
We believe that the more you know about US Shift products, the more you will like them, so we encourage you to download and inspect our manuals and tuning software before you buy our products. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Ford 4R70W Quick 4 Installation Manual
This manual describes the installation, tuning, and operation of the Quick 4 for Ford AOD-E, 4R70W, and 4R75 transmissions.
Ford E4OD Quick 4 Installation Manual
This manual describes the installation, tuning, and operation of the Quick 4 for Ford E4OD and 4R100 transmissions.
GM 4L80E Quick 4 Installation Manual
This manual describes the installation, tuning, and operation of the Quick 4 for GM 4L80E and 4L85E transmissions.
GM 4L60E Quick 4 Installation Manual
This manual describes the installation, tuning, and operation of the Quick 4 for GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E transmissions.
Quick 4 Setup Videos
This video will walk you through the required step of setting your throttle positions after installing the Quick 4.
This video will help you setup the throttle positions and make the vehicle ready to drive without the need to connect to a PC.
The videos below will walk you through the required steps to get started with our Windows-based tuning software. Our controllers come pre-loaded with an appropriate calibration for your vehicle and any required settings can be adjusted directly on the controller without the use of a computer. However, the PC-based tuning software will give you full access to all of the advanced features and allow you to change the transmission type, if needed.
This video will help you prepare the Quick 4 for use on 4L80E and 4L85E transmissions using Shiftware and a PC.
This video will help you prepare the Quick 4 for use on 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E transmissions using Shiftware and a PC.
This video will help you prepare the Quick 4 for use on 4R70W, AOD-E, and 4R75 transmissions using Shiftware and a PC.
This video will help you prepare the Quick 4 for use on E4OD and 4R100 transmissions using Shiftware and a PC.